Thursday, November 17, 2011

Saeeda Imtiaz makes meal of it


American-Pakistani Saeeda Imtiaz, 26, was chosen for her striking resemblance to Miss Khan. But, she tells me, her transformation was not all plain sailing.

‘I had jaundice during rehearsals because I ate too many potatoes and eggs as I tried to put on weight for the role and became very unwell.

‘Luckily I recovered by the time we started filming but for a time I was worried I wouldn’t be able to continue.’

Meanwhile Jemima, 37, who has two sons, Sulaiman, 14, and Kasim, 12, with her ex-husband, tweets alongside a link for the trailer of the film Kaptaan (Captain): ‘Imran Khan’s life by Lollywood (Lahore). My sons could not be more mortified. I can’t WAIT.’

Source: Mail Online

Published on July 5, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More